PROTOTYPES & 3D PRINTING
Here at Springfield NE, we recognise that 3D printing offers the ability to
create prototypes and components in very short lead times, allowing our
customers to adapt to rapidly changing demands in their markets.
3D printing can create functional prototypes and full production parts that are very detailed and importantly, high in rigidity and strength. Springfield NE remain at the forefront of our industry and can offer the very latest in design and manufacture in 3D printing technologies with a large proportion being used wihtin the jig and fixture sector.
Our printers can produce high quality solutions printed using nylon with carbon fibre embedded into the base material. Additionally, we can also deliver parts with carbon fibre strands, giving that particular part a very high strength.
A new era in 3D printed composite materials. Find out how 3D printing with added carbon fibres can strength your prototypes and components.
- Creation of prototypes and components with a fast turn around for aerospace, automotive, medical, dental and consumer goods industries.
- Large proportion of parts in the jigs and fixtures sector.
- We can work to your specifications or design in-house.
- A much faster turn around in the creation of prototypes and components.
- Carbon fibre for added rigidity and strength.
- More cost effective.